Friday 16 February 2018

Happy New Year in Nobunaga style!

Today marks the beginning of the Chinese New Year, dedicated to the Dog, so, no, I'm not late on updating this blog or anything! I was waiting on purpose!
Since the festivity, I wanna share this awesome postcard sent to me by my friend Livia to celebrate adequately the upcoming 2018!

It's all kind of awesome because it features Azuchi castle and Nobunaga's clan in one cute packlet!


On the "inside" of the cover generic status info of the characters are given.

Fun fact, even if the castle is Azuchi no doubt and the characters are related to Nobunaga no doubt, Sanrio still claims that everything is fictional!
Probably they just don't wanna deal with copyright infringments of sort!

So, after the Nobunaga 450 galore, let's do our best to keep the Nobunaga pimpin' all round this new year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment